Intensive tissue stimulation and body shaping. A perfect body without a gram of cellulite. Non-invasive reduction of adipose tissue.
Non-invasive reduction of adipose tissue.
Endermologie is a scientific method of cell stimulation developed by LPG®, the effectiveness of which is confirmed by over 105 scientific studies. It causes the reactivation of cells in the deep layers of the skin through its mechanical stimulation (mechanotransduction), the process is painless and non-invasive. The areas of application of this technology include: health and beauty care, wellness, sports, therapy and aesthetic medicine.
The most modern technology included in theLPG Endermology treatment is a real fitness for your skin. In an effective and natural way, it stimulates the reconstruction and production of rejuvenating skin ingredients:
• Collagen for firm skin,
• Elastin for resilience,
• Hyaluronic acid for natural filling and hydration of the skin.
Revolutionary technology – three most important effects at the same time: fat reduction, cellulite smoothing and skin firming!
- Slimming – lipolysis is activated, thanks to which resistant fat is released.
- Firming – fibroblasts that activate the production of elastin and collagen are stimulated.
- Body shaping – the figure and stubborn body areas are sculpted.
- Smoothing the skin – cellulite is eliminated and the skin smoothes.
In addition to indications such as cellulite, overweight, obesity and body shaping, it is also great for:
- metabolic disorders,
- disorders of the venous-lymphatic circulation,
- posture defects,
- conditions caused by overload of muscles and joints,
- tendency to accumulate water in the body,
Recommendations after the procedure:
After the procedure, you should drink more fluids.
- some neoplastic diseases,
- skin infections,
- stany zapalne naskórka,
- varicose veins,
- a large number of lipomas,
- use of blood-thinning drugs.
How long does the procedure take?
Depending on the area of the treatment, an average of 30 to 60 minutes.
How many treatments are recommended?
You will notice the effects of endermology even after one treatment. However, to fully enjoy the visible difference before and after endermology, you need to do a few treatments. After a series of about 10 treatments, women notice a significant reduction in cellulite – in all stages and types.
How long does the Endermology treatment take?
The duration of the procedure is about 35-40 minutes.
After what time will I see the effects?
Usually, the first results appear between the 3rd and 5th treatments.
However, it all depends on the initial condition of the skin and your involvement in the cellulite removal process. It is important that you support the cosmetologist’s work by:
- drinking plenty of water – a minimum of 2 liters a day – it will help in the process of removing toxins from the body
- a proper diet low in sugar and processed products – cut cellulite off your favorite food
- daily dose of exercise – stimulate your metabolism
Endermology in the beauty salon and reliable work at home are the key to visible results.